Looking for a great stamp, on sexy plastic, that’s going to go far? The 2018 Tour Series Steve Brinster Innova Swirled Star Destroyer is what you need:
Looking for a new overstable midrange? Got an empty space on your wall? The Pre-Release CFR Innova Gator3 is perfect for both.
One of this year’s most anticipated releases, the Discmania Signature Series Swirled S-Line FD3 – Simon Lizotte Doom Bird II will go on sale at the Disc Cellar at noon today.
https://shop.disccellar.ca/products/discmania-fd3-swirled-s-line-simon-lizotte-doom-bird-ii-signature-series (link won’t work until noon PDT)
Here’s a sneak peak (most are 175g, but there are lighter ones available, as light as 166g):
The 2018 Tour Series Jeremy Koling Swirled Star Thunderbirds are here, they have a little more dome than the 2017 models. Our own Michael Ramanauskas collaborated on the the stamp for this year’s edition. Enjoy:
Looking for a Colour Glow Champion TeeBird? Look no further than these beautiful Jennifer Allen 2018 Tour Series models:
We’ve just inventoried our latest batch of Sexton Firebirds, enjoy.
We’re pleased to be one of the sponsors of the 4th Annual Mayne Island Disc Golf tournament.
Full event details (their website)
Mayne Island Disc Golf Tournament 2018
Date: Saturday, May 5th 2018.
Location: Dinner Bay Park, Mayne Island BC
Start times: Registration open 9am-11am. If possible, please register and play early.
Finish: Score cards must be in by 2:30pm no exceptions. Please complete your rounds as early as possible.
We are aiming to have everything wrapped up by 3:30pm so those returned by ferry can catch their boats.
Doubles !! Stick around after the tournament for doubles starting at 4pm. $5 entry.
Division levels (all players receive a custom disc as part of their registration fee):
This is a family friendly event; all skill levels are welcome.
Please note that this event is cash only.
In case you we’re already aware, Latitude 64, Dynamic Discs and Westside have revised some of their flight numbers. The discs themselves haven’t changed just the documented ratings, which should more closely match their actual flight than the old numbers.
Changes are highlighted with the amount of the changes listed in parenthesis.
- Escape: Speed: 9 Glide: 5 Turn: -1 (-0.5) Fade: 2
- Freedom: Speed: 14 Glide: 5 Turn: -3 (-1.0) Fade: 3
- Judge: Speed: 2 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade: 1 (+0.5)
- Thief: Speed: 8 Glide: 5 Turn: -1.5 (-1.5) Fade: 2
- Ballista: Speed: 14 Glide: 5 (+1.0) Turn: -1 (-0.5) Fade: 3 (+1.0)
- Cutlass: Speed: 13 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 3.5 (+0.5)
- Flow: Speed: 11 Glide: 6 Turn: -0.5 (+0.5) Fade: 2
- Gladiator: Speed: 13 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 3.5 (+0.5)
- Knight: Speed: 14 Glide: 4 Turn: -1.5 (-0.5) Fade: 4
- Missilen: Speed: 15 Glide: 3 Turn: -0.5 (-1.0) Fade: 4.5
- Raketen: Speed: 15 Glide: 4 (+1.0) Turn: -2 (-0.5) Fade: 3 (-0.5)
- Stiletto: Speed: 13 Glide: 3 (+1.0) Turn: 0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 5 (-1.0)
- Bryce: Speed: 9 Glide: 6 Turn: -2 (-1.0) Fade: 2
- Culverin: Speed: 9 Glide: 5 Turn: -0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 3
- Falchion: Speed: 8 (-1.0) Glide: 5 (-1.0) Turn: -1 Fade: 2
- River Pro: Speed: 6 (-1.0) Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 2 (-0.5)
- Saint Pro: Speed: 8 Glide: 5 (-1.0) Turn: -0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 2 (-1.0)
- Spark: Speed: 7 Glide: 4 Turn: -0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 2 (-1.0)
- Striker: Speed: 8 (-1.0) Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 2
- Trident: Speed: 6 (+1.0) Glide: 4 (+2.0) Turn: -0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 3 (-2.0)
- XXX: Speed: 7 Glide: 3 (+1.0) Turn: 0 Fade: 4 (-1.0)
- Zion: Speed: 9 Glide: 4 (+1.0) Turn: -0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 3 (+1.0)
- Core: Speed: 6 (+1.0) Glide: 5 Turn: -0.5 Fade: 1 (+1.0)
- Fuse: Speed: 5 Glide: 6 Turn: -1 (+1.0) Fade: 0 (-1.0)
- Gobi: Speed: 6 (+1.0) Glide: 5 Turn: -0.5 (-1.0) Fade: 1
- Pearl: Speed: 4 Glide: 6 Turn: -4 Fade: 0 (-1.0)
- Dagger: Speed: 2 Glide: 5 (+1.0) Turn: 0 Fade: 1 (-1.0)
- Gauntlet: Speed: 2 Glide: 4 (-1.0) Turn: 0 Fade: 1
- Pure: Speed: 3 Glide: 3 Turn: -1 (-1.0) Fade: 1
- Sinus: Speed: 2 Glide: 2 (+1.0) Turn: 0 Fade: 2 (-1.0)
- Spike: Speed: 4 Glide: 3 (+1.0) Turn: -1 Fade: 1 (-1.0)
- Boatman: Speed: 10 (-1.0) Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 2
- Catapult: Speed: 14 Glide: 4 (-1.0) Turn: -0.5 (+0.5) Fade: 3
- Giant: Speed: 13 Glide: 4 (+1.0) Turn: 0 (-1.0) Fade: 3.5 (-0.5)
- King: Speed: 14 Glide: 5 Turn: -1.5 (-0.5) Fade: 3 (-1.0)
- Queen: Speed: 14 Glide: 5 Turn: -3 (-1.0) Fade: 2
- Sampo: Speed: 10 Glide: 4 (-1.0) Turn: -1 (-1.0) Fade: 2
- Sorcerer: Speed: 13 Glide: 5 (-1.0) Turn: -0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 3 (+1.0)
- Sword: Speed: 12 Glide: 5 Turn: -0.5 (-0.5) Fade: 2
- World: Speed: 14 Glide: 4 Turn: -0.5 (-1.5) Fade: 3 (-1.0)
- Hatchet: Speed: 9 Glide: 6 Turn: -2 Fade: 1 (-1.0)
- Stag: Speed: 8 Glide: 6 Turn: -1 (-1.0) Fade: 2 (-1.0)
- Tursas: Speed: 5 Glide: 5 Turn: -2 (+1.0) Fade: 1
- Warship: Speed: 5 (-1.0) Glide: 6 (+1.0) Turn: 0 Fade: 1
- Swan 1 Reborn: Speed: 3 Glide: 3 Turn: -2.5 (-1.5) Fade: 0
From http://www.latitude64.se/discs/big-flight-rating-revision-2018/ and
THE BIG FLIGHT RATING REVISION OF 2018
Thanks to the feedback of our many fans we realized it was about time to take a hard look at our flight ratings. We agree with you guys, some of them has just not been accurate. Why? We have evolved! There has been two main stages for us.
2006-2011. A lot of our discs were released a long time ago. Our first discs (Sinus, Medius, Primitus) were produced 2006, and back then we rented machine time from another company. Our first very own injection molding machine touched down on the factory floor 2011. Being in full control of production gave us the opportunity to develop in ways we could not imagine. We made better discs, and some discs saw some changes along the way.
2011-2017. We will not go into full detail in public, but as we have evolved we have made some slight changes in our disc production techniques. Apart from making discs that fly great, look good and feel comfortable, we have also put great effort in making as consistent runs of discs as we possibly can. Some of our discs has seen slightly different flight characteristics because of this. Saint Pro is one example. When it was released we had some really good runs that we were happy with, but there were unfortunately also a few runs that were less satisfactory. The Saint Pro’s produced today are less overstable compared the first runs, but the consistency has improved immensely.
2018-. We now feel that we have reached a level of consistency which requires a flight rating revision. We still have a lot of work to do on this matter. Reaching 100% consistency is an utopian impossibility due to the organic material we are working with. But our goal is, and has always been, to be in the forefront of improving the quality and consistency of golf discs. You should not have to be a disc detective to replace your favorite discs.
We hope you feel we are doing a good job, and we promise that we will keep finding ways to do it even better.
Now with individual photographs:
- Innova Galactic McPro Aviar – Paul McBeth Tour Series 2018
- Innova Galactic mini
- Discmania Swirly S-line P2
- Discmania Swirly S-line MD2
- Westside Tournament Burst Harp
- Dynamic Prime Burst Judge
- Latitude 64 Opto Explorer – First Run (Burst Gold-X Blend Special Edition available in store only)
- Latitude 64 Opto Ballista Pro – First Run (Burst Gold-X Blend Special Edition available in store only)
- Latitude 64 Moonshine Compass
- Dynamic Lucid Mavrick – First Run (Burst Fuzion-X Blend Special Edition available in store only)
- Dynamic Lucid Captain – First Run (Burst Fuzion-X Blend Special Edition available in store only)
- Dynamic Classic Deputy – Page Pierce 4x – Limited Edition
- Dynamic Classic Blend Deputy
- Dynamic DyeMax Fuzion EMac Truth – Marvel 8-Bit Iron Man
- Dynamic Fluid Moonshine Truth
- Dynamic Lucid EMac Truth – Handeye Supply – Mazed and Confused
- Innova McPro Black Aviar – Paul McBeth Tour Series 2018
- Innova Galactic McPro Aviar – Paul McBeth Tour Series 2018
- Innova Luster Champion Leopard3 – Drew Gibson Tour Series 2018 (PDGA Approved)
- Innova Star Roadrunner – Gregg Barsby Tour Series 2018
- Innova Splatter Star Shryke – Lisa Fajkus 2018 Tour Series
- Innova Galactic mini
- Innova GStar Mystere – First Run
- Noah Higgins 2018 Jr. World’s Fundraiser Discs (Prodigy)
- Dynamic BioFuzion Escape – Spider-man
- Dynamic BioFuzion Fugitive
- Dynamic Fluid Moonshine Freedom and BioFuzion Freedom
- Dynamic Fuzion Truth, Fluid Truth, Lucid Truth, BioFuzion Truth and Prime Truth
- Dynamic Fuzion Defender and BioFuzion Defender
- Dynamic Fuzion Enforcer and BioFuzion Enforcer
- Dynamic Fuzion Felon and Lucid Felon
- Dynamic Lucid Convict
- Dynamic Lucid Renegade, Lucid Air Renegade and BioFuzion Renegade
- Dynamic Moonshine EMAC Truth, Fuzion EMAC Truth, Lucid EMAC Truth, BioFuzion EMAC Truth and Prime EMAC Truth
- Dynamic Moonshine Escape, Fuzion Escape, Lucid Air Escape and BioFuzion Escape
- Dynamic Moonshine Trespass
- Dynamic Prime Judge – Iron Man
- Innova Glow Champion Wraith – Factory Second
- Innova Champion Destroyer – Factory Store with Graphics
- Innova Pro Stiff Rhyno – Factory Store
- Latitude 64 2K Opto-G Bryce
- Latitude 64 Gold Bolt
- Latitude 64 Gold Flow and Opto Flow
- Latitude 64 Gold Hex Missilen
- Latitude 64 Gold Maul
- Latitude 64 Gold Saint Pro and Opto Saint Pro
- Latitude 64 Gold Scythe
- Latitude 64 Opto Air Diamond
- Latitude 64 Opto Havoc
- Latitude 64 Reprocessed Halo
- Latitude 64 Zero Hard Dagger
- Westside BT Hard Harp, BT Medium Harp and BT Soft Harp
- Westside Tournament Boatman
- Westside Tournament Destiny and VIP Destiny
- Westside Tournament Giant
- Westside Tournament Longbowman
- Westside Tournament Sword
- Westside VIP Ahti
- Westside VIP Catapult