The 108 year old Vancouver Golf Club announced this morning that they will be closing operations as a ball golf course and due to the demands of their members, reopening as a Championship level Disc Golf course by April 1st, 2019.
- Innova Colour Glow Champion Gator – Factory Second
- Discmania C-Line FD – Factory Second
- Innova Star Mako3 – Factory Second and 150 class Factory Second
- Discmania D-Line CD – First Run and 150 Class – First Run
- Discmania S-Line CD3 and C-Line CD3
- Discmania Metal Flake C-Line DD2
- Discmania Luster C-Line DDx
- Discmania G-Line MD3
- Discmania P-Line P1x – Wings
- Discmania D-Line P2 – 150 Class
- Discmania D-Line PD
- Discmania G-Line PD2
- Discmania C-Line PDx
- Innova DX Colt – Factory Second
- Innova DX Stud – Factory Second
- ZUCA Axel Knobs (Pair)
- Innova Shimmer Star Destroyer – Josh Anthon Tour Series 2018
- Innova Colour Glow Champion Wraith – Factory Second
- Innova Glow Champion Wraith – Factory Second
- Innova DX Dragon – Factory Second
- Innova Champion Mako3 – Factory Second
- Discmania P-Line DD
- Discmania P-Line DD2
- Discmania S-Line DDx
- Discmania C-Line FD
- Discmania C-Line FD2
- Discmania C-Line FD3
- Discmania C-Line MD
- Discmania D-Line P2
- Innova Glow Champion Katana
- Innova Glow DX Aviar
- Innova Glow DX Valkyrie
- Innova Glow DX Wraith
- Latitude 64 Slim Bag
- Dynamic DyeMax Marvel Team Up Judge Mini
- Disc Golf Light LED Beacon Night Glow – 2 Pack (White, Red, Green, Blue)
Our first batch of Sexy Birds for 2018, these are all individually photographed, so you can pick out the exact disc you want. Discs are priced from $29.99-39.99 depending on the number of colours and amount of swirl.
Link will not work until noon: https://shop.disccellar.ca/products/innova-firebird-coloured-glow-champion-nate-sexton-2018-tour-series
Here’s a preview (you can also watch the unboxing video included in the Anthon post):
Our first batch of Anthon Destroyers has arrived, they will be available starting at noon PST today. We have more arriving next week (~ Wednesday). We also got our first batch of 2018 Sexton Colour Glow Firebirds, they will go on sale on Saturday at noon. If you want to get both, order your Anthon today with shipping (of a parcel type) and let us know to hold the order for the subsequent Sexton order.
Link won’t work until noon: https://shop.disccellar.ca/products/innova-destroyer-star-shimmer-josh-anthon-tour-series-2018
You can watch the unboxing video of both here:
The Simon Lizotte Signature Series C-Line P2 “Sky God” will go on sale at The Disc Cellar at noon today. We have 30 in stock, so you should have time to get one if you want one.
We have a lot of other special discs coming in (or already here):
- 2018 Nate Sexton colour glow Firebirds (arrival later today)
- 2018 Shimmer Star Anthon Destroyers (arrival Thursday and next week)
- 2018 Colour Glow Paul McBeth Roc3 (already here)
- Exobots (already here)
- 2018 Team Champion Tour Series discs (we’ve got 9 different models in stock)
If you want to save on shipping, we recommend that you buy the discs you want today, and add to the order notes that you’d like us to hold the order and ship it with a future order. We’re happy to do this for you and save on shipping. When you pick a parcel rate, you can ship up to 750g (potentially 4 discs) for the same price, with only incremental cost increases at 1kg and every 500g after that.
As usual we’re behind on inventory, but here’s some of the newer stuff.
- Innova Colour McGlow Roc3 – Paul McBeth Tour Series 2018
- Dynamic Discs Prime Burst Marshal – Bar Stamp
- Latitude 64 Burst Zero Hard Pure
- Dynamic Discs Burst Classic Warden
- Dynamic Discs Burst Classic Blend Warden
- Latitude 64 Burst Zero Hard Dagger
- Innova Luster Champion Leopard3 – Drew Gibson Tour Series 2018
- Innova Glow Champion TeeBird3 – Calvin Heimburg Tour Series 2018
- Innova Glow Champion Shryke – Karina Nowels Tour Series 2018
- Innova Colour Glow Champion Gator – Scott Withers Tour Series 2018
- Innova Colour Glow Champion Thunderbird – Madison Walker Tour Series 2018
- Innova Colour Glow Champion Roc3 – Joe Rovere Tour Series 2018
- Innova Glow Champion Roc3 – Avery Jenkins Tour Series 2018
- Innova Colour Glow Champion Firebird – Alex Geisigner Tour Series 2018
- Innova Colour Glow XT Nova – Bradley Williams Tour Series 2018
- Exobot 1 – Innova XT Nova
- Exobot 1 – Innova Champion RocX3
- Exobot 1 – Innova Star Shryke
- Exobot 1 – Innova Star Aviar3 – Limited Edition
- Innova Luster Champion San Marino Roc – 30th Anniversary Edition (2017)
- Latitude 64 Moonshine River, Gold River and Opto River
- Dynamic Discs Moonshine Justice and Lucid Justice
If you played in last year’s Ace Race, the disc has a name Sting and was PDGA approved on Nov 7, 2017.
“The global Ace Race evaluates a new Discraft prototype each year with the help of 20,000 testers, and last year the players were once again pleased with the results. The design goal was to create a disc that is easy to control, holds an almost perfect line on all throws, and fits comfortably in most hands. The Sting achieved all of this.
Here’s what the disc can do:
- Holds an almost perfect line on big throws
- Even new players can hold an anhyzer line with long glide
- Rip it for high-speed hyzer flip drives
- Delivers long flights to reach maximum distance
Stability rating: 0.0 | Available weight range: 160-174 | Suitable for all players” – by Discraft
This is bad news, not good to see a multi-product manufacturer abandon Disc Golf, but it’s especially bad news for people who like their discs. We will be trying to put together a final order for those who want some of their last runs.
Text from the image:
Greetings Vibram Disc Golf Dealers,
We have made the very hard decision to exit the sport of disc golf. We feel that the sport of disc golf deserves more attention and effort than our business is able to provide, given the volume of resources needed for the much larger segments of our business. We have had a hard time developing a disc golf focused business unit that can offer the product lineup, marketing efforts and event support needed to properly support the sport of disc golf in the role of manufacturer.
We do have enough raw material on-hand to create some unique multi-colored discs as ‘final run’ discs but would need to hear from you with PO’s in order to meet the minimum order quantities (600 unites) to manufacturer a limited run of these. If this is something that you have interest in, please let me know.
We truly appreciate your partnership in our disc golf business and believe that in the end, this is the very best direction for us as a brand, no matter how hard of a decision this has been.
We’ve been teasing this for weeks through social media, and if you look back through our old unboxing videos you’ll find mentions, and hints, but now it’s finally here: RELEASE DAY!
Exobot 1 First Contact – is a Disc Cellar exclusive design produced by DoubleRam Disc on Innova discs. This is the first release in what we expect to be a series of designs. This first release is available in 4 models:
- Limited Edition – Innova Star Aviar3, all discs are numbered, bagged with header that includes artist signature, First Contact story and disc number (38 produced)
- First Release – Innova Star Shryke (20 produced)
- First Release – Innova Champion RocX3 (20 produced)
- First Release – Innova XT Nova (25 produced)
These stamped beautifully and will work equally well as collectors or throwers.
When it first appeared, there was awe and wonder. It stood amongst us, unmoving, cold, and silent. This way it remained for most of a generation. When the mute sentinel abruptly began to make it’s presence known, the world’s revelry at not being alone in the Universe came to an abrupt and terrifying end.
Why are we calling this a “First Release”, because we reserve the right to re-print the stamp in the future, subsequent releases will be Second Release or Second Editions. There may be future limited editions (they would be different and distinguished from these ones). The goal here is to have a beautiful stamp, to have it be collectable, to tell a story, launch a series, but also to be able to reproduce the early works in the future so that those who miss out, or find the Exobot later will have an opportunity to own the entire collection, they just may be mass market models instead of these first editions.