Got a Discmania restock coming, along with a bunch of the P2 Sky God. Thought we’d try something different and post what’s coming in advance of the arrival. They should be here end of next week (beginning of March)Items of particular interest are highlighted:
We’ve been teasing this for weeks through social media, and if you look back through our old unboxing videos you’ll find mentions, and hints, but now it’s finally here: RELEASE DAY!
Exobot 1 First Contact – is a Disc Cellar exclusive design produced by DoubleRam Disc on Innova discs. This is the first release in what we expect to be a series of designs. This first release is available in 4 models:
- Limited Edition – Innova Star Aviar3, all discs are numbered, bagged with header that includes artist signature, First Contact story and disc number (38 produced)
- First Release – Innova Star Shryke (20 produced)
- First Release – Innova Champion RocX3 (20 produced)
- First Release – Innova XT Nova (25 produced)
These stamped beautifully and will work equally well as collectors or throwers.
When it first appeared, there was awe and wonder. It stood amongst us, unmoving, cold, and silent. This way it remained for most of a generation. When the mute sentinel abruptly began to make it’s presence known, the world’s revelry at not being alone in the Universe came to an abrupt and terrifying end.
Why are we calling this a “First Release”, because we reserve the right to re-print the stamp in the future, subsequent releases will be Second Release or Second Editions. There may be future limited editions (they would be different and distinguished from these ones). The goal here is to have a beautiful stamp, to have it be collectable, to tell a story, launch a series, but also to be able to reproduce the early works in the future so that those who miss out, or find the Exobot later will have an opportunity to own the entire collection, they just may be mass market models instead of these first editions.
Some newly inventoried discs:
Subscription Boxes start shipping next week (order by Wednesday 5pm to get the first box including limited edition first run custom stamp):
Still catching up on inventory, so not necessarily that new if you’ve been watching the unboxing videos.
Here’s some new arrivals:
Here’s some items that have been recently restocked:
Introducing Canada’s first Disc Golf subscription box! The Disc Cellar is pleased to be bringing a subscription box to Canadian Disc Golfers for the first time!
Our subscription options are simple and varied to suit your circumstances:
In addition to those two flavours, you have the option of:
These larger options exist for two reasons: people who want to get more than one of the monthly disc(s) and/or accessories, or who have friends who also want to get the subscription and want to save on shipping.
We’ll be kicking things off with a beautiful custom stamp (which we won’t be revealing before the boxes are delivered). The first 40 subscribers will be getting an exclusive collector edition ($30+ value), and the stamp may be available to non-subscribers towards the end of January if we do not sell out.
For subscribers who want to save even more on shipping, we’re adding a shipping option that allows you to add your purchases to your upcoming subscription box. Discs shipped with this option will ship free with your next subscription box.
It seems like we’re constantly restocking. We have a number of restocking orders on their way, here’s a quick summary of what’s expected:
- our first order, should include some of everything, including the brand new Stal (we’ve requested First Runs, but do not know how many we’ll receive)
- There’s approximately 120 discs in the order spread out between the various plastics and models
- Unboxing video planned
- small restocking order
- Christmas Firestorms with the contest winning stamp by DoubleRam Disc (Michael Ramanauskas), Innova’s second speed 14 driver
- Aviar3 mini stamp
- Something special that we’ll be announcing later, and which will get edited out of the unboxing video, it’s going to be a January release, and we think you’re really going to like it
- basket restock (including all the Black Friday baskets), will ship same day if delivery time allows
- Christmas discs and minis
- More LED disc lights and basket lights (blue)
- a few other things
Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, Westside
- Burst, burst and more burst, everything that has been released to wholesale so far: Judge, Warden, Pure, Dagger, Harp, Verdict? and maybe more
- Full ZUCA restock, including the EZ Cart and the LG Cart
- Bag restock, including cooler bags, Ranger bags, and the often asked about Trooper bag, there will also be some Boxing Day specials in the shipment
- Marksmen baskets and a Recruit for good measure, for upcoming putting league (yet to be announced)
- LED lights
- Some stools
- and more
Later in the week (we hope)
- Colour Glow Eagle MD3
- Glow P-Line P2 “Imperial Eagle”
- plus some general restocking
I think that’s everything that’s on the way, but I could be wrong.
Duck Golf #2 is coming up on Saturday, so to make it easier for people to get the supplies they need to compete we’re going to have a drop-in opening tomorrow night from 6-9pm (Thursday, Nov 2nd).
If you need the address email: email@example.com or text: 604.671.2107, we’re approximately 1km from Mundy Park in Coquitlam.