Fraser Valley Championships Roctoberfest presented by Innova on 15 Oct 2016 at Passive Park in Langley, is the first event in the Left Coast Cup disc golf series.
Registration is available through The Disc Cellar website.
Closes: 12 Oct 2016 @ 11:59pm (Wednesday before the event), day of registration will be permitted if the event isn’t full, additional $5 fee for walk-up registration.
Capacity: 72 players. Beyond this number will be wait listed.
Refunds/Cancellation: will be allowed until the closure of registration with full refunds, any requests to cancel after that date are at the TD’s discretion.
Registered Players: list of registered players to date.
Langley Passive Park is the lower mainlands only permanent 18 hole course, we will take advantage of that. Depending on weather conditions, we will make use of the long and short tee pads.
The following division fees apply. BCDS membership is not required for this event. PDGA members will receive a $10 discount (except juniors). There is an optional Ace Pot, there are no CTPs. An electronic processing fee of between $2 is included below as well.
- Pro Open, Pro Women, Pro Masters, Pro Masters Women, Pro Grandmasters, Pro Grandmasters Women, Pro Senior Grandmasters, Pro Senior Grandmasters Women, Pro Legends, Pro Legend Women, Pro Senior Legends, Pro Grand Legends: $42 (PDGA members $32)
- Amateur Advanced, Amateur Advanced Women, Amateur Advanced Masters, Amateur Advanced Masters Women, Amateur Advanced Grandmasters, Amateur Advanced Grandmaster Women, Amateur Advanced Senior Grandmasters, Amateur Advanced Senior Grandmaster Women, Amateur Advanced Legends, Amateur Advanced Legend Women: $37 (BCDS members $27)
- Amateur Intermediate, Amateur Intermediate Women, Amateur Recreational, Amateur Recreational Women, Amateur Novice, Amateur Novice Women: $32 (BCDS members $22)
- Junior Boys I, Junior Girls I, Junior Boys II, Junior Girls II, Junior Boys III, Junior Girls III, Junior Boys IV, Junior Girls IV, Junior Boys V, Junior Girls V, Junior Boys VI, Junior Girls VI: $17
All amateurs will receive a player’s package worth ~$65 from Innova.
- 30 Sep 2016: registration opens
- 12 Oct 2016, 11:59pm: registration closes (refunds after this date are at discretion of the TD)
- 15 Oct 2015: event day (Saturday)
- 9:00am-9:25am: Last chance check-in.
- 9:30am: Player’s meeting
- 10:00am: 1st round; shotgun start
- lunch break
- ~1:30pm: 2nd round; shotgun start
- 4:30pm: Awards
No food is currently planned.
Pro divisions will receive cash payout, we are paying to 50% of the field using the PDGA payout tables. Advanced players will receive prize payout, we are paying to 50% of the field using the PDGA payout tables. Intermediate and Recreational divisions also receive prize payout to 50% of the field using the PDGA payout tables. Novice and Junior divisions are competing for trophies only.
All amateurs receive a players package worth $65.
No arrangements have been made to secure an event hotel.
This is a PDGA sanctioned event C-Tier (pending), all participants must be PDGA members or pay the non-member fee (juniors excluded).
Fraser Valley Championships Roctoberfest 2016 presented by Innova is the first Lower Mainland event in the Left Coast Cup series presented by The Disc Cellar. More details on the series to follow.
Drugs and Alcohol
This is a PDGA sanctioned event, no drugs or alcohol are permitted at the event. No refunds are issued to disqualified players.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the event please contact the event TD: David Cowley.