Seems to be some technology issues behind the scenes which may have made our shop temporarily unavailable. If you’re having trouble, let us know and try http://the-disc-cellar.myshopify.com/ as an alternative.
We’re starting to add our Black Friday specials to the shop now, we hope you enjoy them. We’re starting with some glow specials, with more to come.
If you’ve been sitting on the fence, today is your last day to get off it and register for the Ogopogo Open this weekend in Kelowna. There’s lots of people going so you can probably carpool if that’s a deciding factor. On site camping is free, so you can keep the travel costs down.
Today is also your last chance to let us know what custom discs you’d like to see at Provincials.
We haven’t really been promoting this yet, but essentially our full disc inventory is now on-line in our store. Bags, hats, shirts, minis, stickers, etc… are not there yet, and the details and photos for the discs may be sparse, but the inventory should be accurate. Here’s where we are:
- Axiom inventory: complete
- DGA inventory: complete
- Dismania inventory: complete
- Discraft inventory: complete
- Dynamic Discs inventory: complete (excludes Marvel discs)
- Gateway inventory: complete
- Innova inventory: incomplete (new order arrived yesterday, approximately 100 discs left to enter, and custom stamp inventory needs to be re-verified and completed; big restocking of Bosses, Destroyers, KC Rocs, Pigs and more)
- Latitude 64 inventory: complete
- Legacy inventory: complete
- MVP Disc Sports: complete
- Prodigy inventory: complete (new order arriving in Kelowna tomorrow that will need entered)
- Vibram inventory: complete
- Westside Discs inventory: complete
If you’re going to be in Kelowna, make your special requests today/tonight because the full inventory can’t travel with me. There may still be the odd bug in the system, but given there’s about 2,000 discs in the system hopefully you won’t encounter one. Happy shopping.